Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wreck this journal









Okay, loved working on this journal. I spend my lunch times on it.
Circles, little ones, big ones, over and over. Using watercolour pencils. Then I spritzed it with water.
One word over and over. Attraction, then put it Law of - a few times.
Colour outside of the lines. Funny - when I was small, I remember colouring in my colouring books. Took a crayon or whatever and carefully coloured a line around the inside of the line - then coloured in the rest. So this time did the same outside of the line.
The next was supposed to be a cow - but it looks like a bit of a horse to me....
Love this journal.

15 comments:

Kavindra said...

Isn't it just the most fun? Doing it at lunch hour just must brighten up the whole work day too.

Love your Cowhorse. That's what makes this journal so great ... he can be both if you choose!

Jamie Ridler said...

Fantastic! I'm so glad you're enjoying the journey!

(Be sure to add your link at www.tnc-wreckthisjournal.blogspot.com too)

KnittingJourneyman said...

That looks like so much fun!

Leah said...

Yay! great wrecking!

I love the circles!

Beverley Baird said...

You're having fun and it shows.
Take care.

Melinda said...

law of attraction yes....great job this week!

Bohemian Single Mom said...

Awesome!
Isn't it so fun!!!!

judi said...

cowhorse indeed!! sure is more fun spending lunchtime wrecking than standing in line somewhere waiting for food

great wrecking

Hybrid J said...

Glad that you're enjoying the wreckage! Well Done!

gemma said...

Yay! Beautiful work!!!!!

Genie Sea said...

What an abundance of creative fun! :)

Jean said...

I used to outline the lines before I colored, too! I love that!

Your journal is so fun! I love your circles and the coloring outside the lines!

Beverley Baird said...

Looks like you are really enjoying wrecking/creating.

I was just rereading your info - we have a lot of similarities!
I was in Fergus last weekend - lovely town.
I lived in Quebec until I was 8 (altho I was born in Wpg,) My hubby is from Dorval.
Do take care.

NatashaMay said...

Great wrecking! Looks like you're having fun. :)

Sherri said...

Great wrecking! This is so much fun. I always did the line within the line when I colored too. Happy wrecking!