Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Dream board


BigHugeLabs: Do fun stuff with your photos



Posted using ShareThis

Okay, My Dream would be - for me to develop my art more. To Begin a new and better life.... with art and other...

I would also like peace in my life... Peace with whatever I end up doing.

Words to use would be.

Peace
Art
Begin
Health
Walk through and take the opportunities
Wide Openings
More Organization in my life
Create more

Wow, just realize that it seems I want a lot... but who knows, maybe they are one and the same.

Try -
http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/full-moon-dreamboards

http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/

Peace to you all.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

beautiful visions for your art, and gorgeous dreamboard! many blessings as your dreams unfold...

Jamie Ridler said...

How beautiful to see you surrounded by art and colour and beauty. May all of your dreams come true!

Deldino said...

Beautiful dreams and visions

KnittingJourneyman said...

oh such dreams, may they all come true too...wonderful...

Melita said...

really beautiful dreamboard.

The Other Laura said...

Such lovely images! Great Dreamboard.

Sacred Discovery said...

So colourful and creative, beautiful! May your life be full of art and happiness.

Miss Becky said...

Lucy, I clicked on your dreamboard to make it larger, and the images are just lovely. Is that your own artwork? it is amazing. I love the colors. May all your dreams be realized!