Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What do I wish to accomplish?

This is a hard question. I thought I was trying to accomplish what I wanted.

But so far, most of what I am trying is not succeeding.

So, maybe what I wish to accomplish is - not clear to me yet.

So... I wish to accomplish that which I dearly want... to be a self supporting artist... in whatever way I can... and to be happy with what I do get accomplished.

So... I need clarity in my life, and therefore, I wish to accomplish that which is not very clear right now...

There is that clear as Mud???

I added the following - about a half hour after the above.

WELL actually this has helped me.

I wish to accomplish - what I set out to accomplish. I need to say I DID IT.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Oh it's about as clear as my brain gets! :) As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Jamie Ridler said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

It's interesting how a question can stir the waters. I'm glad some clarity emerged :)

Kathy said...

I feel like I understand your confusion as I am struggling with the same emotions as you. Just take one moment at a time and don't let the world overwhelm you.

faerwillow said...

~clarity...something i think we have all sought after from time to time...as Lucy wishes for herself so I wish for her too...may you fing your way out of this cloud and shine bright in with all you do...brightest blessings~