Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wish to Invest

Jamie asks - What do you wish to invest?

That is a very easy question - for me.

My TIME.

I wish to invest my time into my art.

Time is something that is very precious. I have not been using it properly.

Time is a four letter word. We usually use these four letters words wrong. Usually in a wrong way.

Well I wish to use Time better than I have.

I wish to use it more wisely.

Maybe if I say it over and over - like when I was young and I was learning to spell. Rote or memorization - just maybe I will learn to use Time more wisely.

So, I wish to invest - TIME.

8 comments:

Cindy Jones said...

As Lucy wishes for herself I so wish this for her also!!!

Tabitha@ichoosebliss said...

As Lucy wishes for herself I so wish this for her also. Art is such a beautiful and relaxing thing to do.

Lis said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Oh my yes, time is a four letter word ... I struggle with it a lot and seems this has been my lesson of late: to befriend time and flow with it, not fight it.

Sulwyn said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Time is so important, and yes, most of us do misuse a lot of it. Thank you for the reminder!

Kate said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. I wrote about time.

Sarah said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Yes Yes Yes!!! Here is to you finding a wonderful way to manage you creative time!!
Namaste, Sarah

Fringe Collective Artistic Studios said...

Time and effort make it "ALL" happen.

As you wish for self, I also wish for you.

tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/