Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wishing Wednesday

Once again - Jamie asks us - What do you wish to have?, and I am stumped by it.

Sometimes reading other peoples wishing helps - solidify my ideas. Right now it is not.

I wish to have a best friend, and a partner beside me as I go through these hard trials.
I wish to wake up with him, oh and go to sleep with him.
I wish to have more money... bec. this living and juggling needs to go... the wish really is - that the gov. would be satisfied with what I paid - and not say for another year in a row... not enough taxes taken off - you owe us $. It is not like I have lots of posessions here with what little money I make... so why they want more - is beyond me.
I wish to have a job that I want to go to... not just on the days - when I am the Supervisor - but every day.... every waking day.
I wish to have my daughter finish her schooling and get on with life...

This post is a lot like last weeks post.

15 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

As Lucy wishes, I wish for her also.

I hear you! I made a little money yesterday and the tax man took a nice chunk of it, don't know why I bother. I hope you find more financial luck and success that is untouched by others.

Sarah Lulu said...

As Lucy wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also.

Redoing ...repeating ...echoing wishes is a very good thing ...you are embedding in the Universe what you need. xx

Amy said...

As you wish so I wish for you!

ABCcreativity said...

as lucy wishes for herself, so i wish for her also!
love and abundance and all good things to you!

Karen D said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. I know I owed more this year also, it keeps going up and up.. we all need a break.
May all your wishes come to be.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

as lucy wishes for herself, i wish for her also.

A girl said...

As Lucy wishes, I wish for her also.

Sarah said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Wonderful..powerful wishes hon...may they come to you hon, Sarah

" M " said...

As Lucy wishes for herself , I wish for her also .

Librarian Lee said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also. Oh man, I'm right with you girlie!

TommyGirl said...

I totally understand the money situation. Sometimes it can be frustrating.

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Alisha said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Kim Switzer said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Ginny Baker said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.