Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday wishing

This wish is not that easy to think of.

What Do I wish for My well being?

Peace and Progress have to be part of this.

I am working on my creativity.... I have started an Altered Book course - trusting that I knew I needed it... not completely sure where the money was coming for it - from??? Still not completely sure... but going ahead anyways... and I have done an Oil painting. Not a regular Oil painting for sure, One that I thought of - a long time ago... where you put large dabs of oil paint - like peaks - is one way to say it. I had thought to incase it in oil - when it dries... Now ... I need it to dry... and I think it will take a while - it is so thick - so now I need for the dust to stay off it.

So.... my wish for my well being is Peace, Progress and Believing in myself....

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

16 comments:

Jennifer said...

As Lucy Wishes for herself, I so lovingly with intention wish for her as well~

Here's to Peace, Balance and Moving Forward!~

deborah said...

Oh, an altered book class - you renew my interest! As you wish for yourself, I most lovingly wish for you as well!

Ginny said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. Believing in yourself is definitely the first step in making your dreams come true. Thank you for the reminder.

Yolanda Alejandre said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Dr. Cyndi said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

Ruth said...

As Lucy wishes for Peace, Balance and moving forward, I wish this for her also.

Ellecubed said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Jo Anna said...

Awesome self-care!
As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her as well!

LissaL said...

great wishes!
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish also

Ceanne said...

Yes, great wishes Lucy!

As Lucy wishes for herself, I also wish for her.

Kim Switzer said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

faerian said...

as the bountiful Lucy wishes for herself so i wish for her also!

Beverley Baird said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also!
May all your dreams be fulfilled!
BELIEVE!

lisa said...

as lucy wishes for herself, i wish for her, as well. blessings on your creativity and opening up to all the bless-ed possibilities

Cindy Jones said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Yolanda Alejandre said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Thanks for commenting on my wall.