Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What Fun Do you Wish to have?

Jamie asks us What Fun Do You wish to have?

I wish to have fun with my daughter.

We have not had fun for a long time. I would like to have fun at outings with her. Especially her graduation from High Shool and then her graduation at Fashion College.

She especially needs some fun in her life.... But I sure would love it to be part of her life and soon.

I also would like a Staycation Fun for myself. A Staycation soon would be what I want. I can make this happen for me..... But need help with this happening for her.

Both these things would sure be fun in my life. One soon and the other a little later. But my daughter needs help for this fun to happen.

As you all wish for yourselves, SO I wish for you also.

Thank you.

12 comments:

Jane said...

I'm having fun with my daughter. This is the first summer where she has some down time and we really needed to reconnect with each other. As you wish for yourself today, I wish for you too.

Sulwyn said...

As Lucy wishes for herself and her daughter, so I wish for her also. Sounds like you might have some plans in mind...

Ruth said...

As Lucy wishes for fun for herself and her daughter, so I wish them also.

ABCcreativity said...

wonderful!
as jane wishes for herself, so do i wish for her also.

Ginny said...

As Lucy wishes for herself and her daughter, I wish for her as well.

gina said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also...may you have a wonderful time with your daughter.

Kim Switzer said...

As Lucy wishes for herself and her daughter, so I wish for them as well.

faerian said...

as Lucy wishes for her self, so i wish for her also!

Lay Hoon aka mescrap said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Have fun and have fun !!

Beverley Baird said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I can so relate to your wish. I am missing my daughter and would love to have fun with her!
May you both have a joyous time together this summer!

Sarah Lulu said...

Dearest Lucy wishing you and your daughter so many opportunities for fun right now!

As Lucy wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also. xx

BunnyKissd said...

Great wishes! Staycations are my favorite! ^-^ As you wish for yourself, so do I too wish for you...