Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wishing Wednesday

What do you wish to know?

I wish to know if this part of my past Wednesday's wishes - which seems to be coming true - is true.

Is this something I can trust and go ahead with.... I don't want to be hurt - let down again.

I realize that is life... its ups and downs.... but I am scared.

So, I wish to know if one of my wishes from a few weeks ago is coming true. Do I trust him? How do I trust when I have been disappointed before?

And I will state that wish again.

I wish to have a best friend, and a partner beside me as I go through these hard trials.
I wish to wake up with him, oh and go to sleep with him.


I suppose it is one day at a time. Take it one day at a time.

16 comments:

alisha said...

yes. one day at a time.

as you wish for yourself, so i wish for you also.

Amy said...

As you wish so I wish for you!

Stefanie said...

Oh, there is a great phrase that Danielle LaPorte at White Hot Truth uses that I think applies here - optimism with incremental commitment.

As Lucy wishes for herself so I wish for her as well.

Wishing you nothing but goodness as you enjoy the beauty of this moment.

Lawendula said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Trust your inner feelings! Follow your heart! Trust in life!

KathrynAntyr said...

As Lucy wishes for herself so I wish for her also. Trust your heart! If things don't work out as hoped, know that it opens the door for greater things.

Jo Anna said...

As Lucy wishes for herself so I wish for her as well.

" M " said...

Its all part of the journey .
As Lucy wishes for herself , I wish for her also. ; p

LissaL said...

I always ask for signs and then wonder if they are a sign? Or if I am interpreting them correctly. I hope that all continues to go well with you!
As Lucy wishes for herself so I wish for her as well.

Librarian Lee said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also!

Kim Switzer said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

ABCcreativity said...

yes. one day at a time.
<3

as lucy wishes for herself, so i wish for her also.

Karen D said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. wishing you much happiness.

Azra said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her too! :-)

Beverley Baird said...

I so agree - one day at a time!
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

JanuskieZ said...

Hi... Looking ways to market your blog? try this: http://bit.ly/instantvisitors

Tangerine Lullaby said...

*hugs* Me too...I am scared about a lot of aspects in my life. I realize I have protected myself for too long from hurt and from actually loving someone too much. But it's worth to take a chance!

Lucy, I wish for your wish to come true. Love heals everything.

*hugs*