Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wishing Wednesday

What leap do you wish to take?

Yesterday - I thought - what is Jamie going to ask us?

Never thought of this wish....

So... what leap do I wish to take?

Since things are changing in my life for me... and since I am making steps, some baby steps and some LARGER steps... I suppose leaps are the next thing for me.

So, I wish to continue - the steps I am making.... and make/take those leaps that are still there... part of my steps.

Leaps are really only LARGER steps, but with a springing action, a bounce to them. Steps are more sedate... quieter.

I wish to Leap forward with my very being... and spring or bounce forward from the ground (OR what I perceive as the ground - that which is still holding me back).

I wish to use ALL my muscles for this.

19 comments:

Ginny said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. May all of your steps be filled with as much bounce as you want to feel at that moment.

Dr. Cyndi said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

Suzie Ridler said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

There is something so powerful about using all your muscles for one big leap and I know you can do it, go for it Lucy!

Alisha said...

I like that...leaps are just the next step.

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Sulwyn said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. I like your image of leaps being like bigger steps, it seems a little less scary that way!

Ruth said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. Perfect, leaps are the next step.

Lisa said...

as lucy wishes for herself, i wish for her as well. may you feel empowered to use all your muscles as you leap. i enjoyed your descriptions of leap being taking big steps with a spring. so fun!

Dreamwriter said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

Yolanda Alejandre said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Love the bounce may we all take giant bouncy steps.

Jo Anna said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

Happy, joyous bouncing!

Lis said...

I love your take on this ... yes, from baby steps into strides into leaps!

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Joy said...

I *love* that "spring in your step"...
As Lucy wishes for herself so I too wish for her as well:)

foxysue said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish too.

The Fragrant Muse said...

Funny, I too was thinking about Jamie and what she would ask us today...never thought of this!

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her too!

Kim Switzer said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

" M " said...

I've been feeling this too Lucy , I feel ya big time !

As Lucy wishes for herself , I wish for her also.

Ginny Baker said...

I love the idea that leaps are just larger steps. That we can start out with baby steps and then just broaden our steps as we go along. Wonderful thought! :-) As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Rebekah said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May your leaps be followed by soft landings. :)

Anna said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish her also.