Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wishing Wednesday

What Do you wish to Nourish? Jamie asks us.

Martha Beck's quote of the Day is -

"Question every thought that causes suffering and test it against your own sense of truth." —Martha Beck, Steering by Starlight

Both these women are making me think.

What do I wish to nourish?

Well the first answer would be myself. Nourish myself as I am still very much lacking in this.... I am trying .... but only succeeding ( this much ) AND I would like to suceed ( THHHHIIISSS MUCCCCHHHH ).

It seems so easy to do everything else but what I really want and NEED to do.

So, yes the answer is NOURISH myself, and MAYBE I need that patience that I do have - but is not showing itself to me right now... to be front and foremost.... more.

Lucy - keep up what you are doing - nourish yourself, big time and do it again - have patience - things are blooming for you. Keep nourishing.....

15 comments:

Ginny said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. Yes, nourishing yourself is a very important priority.

Cindy Jones said...

It's hard to nourish ourselves, isn't it? As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

ABCcreativity said...

oh yes lucy keep on keeping on!
as lucy wishes for herself, i wish for her also.

Sulwyn said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. You are a priority, and you need to treat yourself that way. How else will you be able to do anything else?

Ruth said...

You come first, nourish yourself. As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Lis said...

The Martha Beck quote reminded me of "Reexamine all you've been told; dismiss what insults your soul." I used to wear that on a t-shirt when I worked for The Body Shop.

Keep moving forward, yes, you are blooming, growth is occurring although sometimes it is deep within and we don't always see or appreciate it right away. But it is there, anchoring you ...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Jo Anna said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

Ginny Baker said...

I remember reading in The Artists Way that if we don't nourish ourselves, sooner or later, we'll have less to give to others. Nourish yourself is so important and I think it's so easy to neglect! As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Kim Switzer said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Sarah Lulu said...

I am on the TEAM LUCY CHEER SQUAD.

You can succeed you can!

As Lucy wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also.

Yolanda Alejandre said...

AS Lucy wishes for herself, I also wish for her. What a great wish, to nourish herself.

Karen D said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
May you always nurish yourself((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((THIS MUCH))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Rebekah said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. :)

Susan Williamson said...

Nourish is such a splendid word ...so warm and comforting. Thank you for reminding me of it.

Sweet Mess said...

I love that Martha Beck quote. Beautiful.