Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wishing Wednesday

What do I wish for my relationships?

I wish for one to develop the way it should wish a partner.

I wish to have good friends and that the friendship gets better.

I wish to develop better relationships at work on my job.

I wish for my relationship between me and my daughter AND me and my son to be the best it can be.

I wish for my daughter and my son to have a terrrific relationship.

Time to develop these... situations to be used to get together and grow. Cheerfulness, togetherness as a family.

More and more each day.

11 comments:

Lawendula said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Have a joyful day!

ABCcreativity.com said...

as lucy wishes for herself, i wish for her also.

Julie Jordan Scott said...

Ahhh, sweet Lucy. I love the clarity in your wishing... so vibrant and so spot on....

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also...

My Relationships Wishcast

Jo Anna said...

As lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her as well!!

Kim Switzer said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Domestic and Damned said...

As you wish this for yourself, I too wish this for you

gina said...

Stronger relationships and time to develop them--I second your wish. As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Cindy Jones said...

Lucy-as you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Ruth said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Beverley Baird said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

BunnyKissd said...

Wonderful wishes... As you wish for yourself, so do I too wish for you!