Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wishing Wednesday

What Do I wish to Envision.

Definition of Envision:
–verb (used with object)
to picture mentally, esp. some future event or events: to envision a bright future.
Thesaurus:
-anticipate, conceive, realize, predict, grasp - just to name a few.

I wish to Envision a life full of satisfaction about my Art. Where every day is filled with me creating, making pieces of art, working on my Altered Art Book, Altered Art pieces... I have Old Post Cards to work on next. I would like to make cards, journals and much more.

I wish to also learn to Envision me a year from now, two years, three years and even more.

I also wish to learn how to Envision more - make more Dream boards... AND really believe that things will happen the way I would like.

So, I wish or I Envision for a Life full of Art.

11 comments:

Beverley Baird said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well!
I second your vision!

Ruth said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Jo Anna said...

I SO LOVE THIS WISH! Your creativity shines!
As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

mtnmermaid said...

Your envisioning sounds lovely. As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish also for her.

Kim Switzer said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

TommyGirl said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well!

Karen D said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May your life be filled with art and love.

Designer and Tomboy, Paula said...

Lucy, I enjoyed reading your wishes, and I identify with where you are in your life right now. As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.

Cindy Jones said...

I would love to see what you do with old post cards! As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Dreamwriter said...

As Lucy wishes for hersel,f I wish for her also!

Ginny Baker said...

I wish you days filled with creating your art and being filled with the satisfaction of living the life of your dreams. As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.