Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wishing Wednesday

Jamie asks - "How do you wish to nourish your self?"

For a minute - I thought.... Oh .... Jamie asked us that already. I have been wondering how she comes up with a new topic... and I thought.... okay she is recycling them.

But then... I looked back and I found she had asked us - What do you wish to nourish?

So... I relooked at the quesiton and it asks us - How, and it also asks us - Your and Self - two words for your self - NOT one.

How do I wish to nourish?

How - is what I am trying to do... more art in what ever ways I can get it. Magazines, reading, doing - such as my altered art book.... Pictures coming as soon as posible.

But - How is still the question for me. So - I wish to nourish My Self - with meditation - more than I have been doing... and yoga.

Two words - Your Self - YOUR is me, myself and I. Self to me is my body, my spirt, my soul.

So.... I wish nourish My Self, with MORE meditation, MORE yoga, MORE art and art products, MORE products that will Feed my soul, spirit and body.

14 comments:

Jamie Ridler said...

As Lucy wishes for her self, so I wish for her also.

Hehe, I loved reading your thoughts on the question! I wondered if people would notice the similarities and differences in the two :)

Here's to all kinds of nourishment, especially the kind you need right now. Enjoy "more"!

Tee said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Sarah said...

As Lucy wishes for her self, so I wish for her also!
I love that how you took that apart! Perfection...my and self...we forget the self part alot I think! I know I do. Get so busy doing stuff!! May you find the time to nourish not only your my but your self also!!
Hugs, Sarah

Jo Anna said...

That was so wonderful to read.
As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

Yolanda Alejandre said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Always we should wish for more art supplies.

Marilyn said...

as Lucy wishes for herself, i wish for her also.

LissaL said...

As Lucy wishes for her self, so I wish for her also

Kate said...

As Lucy wishes for her self, so I wish for her also. i loved all your wishes...

TommyGirl said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Kim Switzer said...

As Lucy wishes for herself (her self), so I wish for her as well.

Cindy Jones said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Beverley Baird said...

As Lusy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Kim said...

A Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May you find nourishment in the more you desire.

Sarah Lulu said...

As Lucy wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also. I didn't even notice the word nourish again!