Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Altered book - Memories - More pictures



Going on a Journey to get the message and then putting it into a bottle....



I chose beads that (at the time ) did not really mean much - but I liked them. This was the last page I did and I realized that - the two books I am working on - did just this. Free(d) my heart.






Here is a close up of the Niche - with the watch and crystals from my Mom and my parents picture.




Here is the bottle.


Should read - Message in the bottle.
I will post more pictures as I finish my cover.

4 comments:

Googlover/keishua said...

I love your work. The colors are amazing! Can I ask what your adhesive is? I have been using things that smell too strong or make the paper clumpy.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

I use - Yes paste, U-stick glue stick and a clear glue for the acetate. Hope that helps.

Lyn said...

Your work is beautiful. I love the colours and the thoughts behind your creations.

bloubell said...

Your book pages are very interesting, nice color and balance, and it looks like you've got it going. Thankyou for the comments on my blog.