Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wishing Wednesday

Jamie asks us "How do you wish to come out of your shell?"

Wow... what good wishes from you all.... "as a fire cracker" .... or this quote..."QUIT avoiding the Artist Way because that is MY path!" They certainly got me thinking.

So... how do I wish to come out? Which way to write this... How or what I need to do to come out of. Huh.... answer is both.

How - With the courage and force needed to burst out of my shell. There both of them are sort of covered.

What - well one of the shells is the fact that I pussy foot around doing everything else "Important" that needs doing, right?
The other shell is the one I stay in at work. Just take what is given and not do much else about it. "We" had a meeting and "We" want to work together. But I know that you can not change a leopards spots (is the saying). So.... I have to get out of my shell and do something about how I feel.

So.. my wish is to have the courage and force needed to burst out of my shell.... to get on with my art.... STOP putting everything else first and do something with both my shells. I need to grow.

14 comments:

Lori-Lyn said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Domestic and Damned said...

As you wish this Lucy, I too wish it for you

J's Girl said...

What a great wish - as Lucy wishes for herself, so do I wish for her.

Googlover/keishua said...

As Lucy wishes, I wish for her, too.
The Artist way is great. Not sure if you have heard about the online group that will start on October 1.
peace

Marilyn said...

as Lucy wishes for herself, i wish for her also.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

Such a great wish! As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Ginny said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Cindy said...

As Lucy wishes for herself so do I wish for her also.

Great wish! Good luck breaking out of your shell!

Kim Switzer said...

Yes! Here's to bursting out of that shell and giving your art and your self what they need!

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

GlendaM said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Beverley Baird said...

What great wishes!
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Sarah Lulu said...

GO LUCY!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Lucy wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also. xx

Chel said...

I wish you the courage to put your art (and yourself) FIRST! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you, also!

michelle said...

Hi Lucy,
sorry it's been a while in chatting, hope your keeping fine, i also hope all your wishes come true.

take care

michelle