Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wishing Wednesday

What do you wish to step into? Jamie asks.

I have wished for this before. But maybe - I have finally realized that it is the base for all my lack of going forward.

I wish to step into A Better Organized Life and A Better Organized Artistic Way. The artistic journey is happening... but I have felt stuck, not very productive and as I have said.... Letting everything get in its way.

So.... I wish for a better orgainized life and artistic way and to stop letting "everything" get in its way for me.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

13 comments:

Lynn said...

Your wish is a mirror of my own. As Lucy wishes, so I wish for her.

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Stefanie said...

May you find your artistic path suddenly cleared of obstacles.

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I truly wish for her as well.

The Importance of Being Me said...

Great wish!

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well!

Marilyn said...

as Lucy wishes for herself, i wish for her also.

Karen D said...

Ah.. I am searching for that organization in my life also, may we both find it.
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Grace said...

Hi, Lucy,

There's a new Artist's Way online group starting on October 1st. I'll be participating in it - let me know if you want the details!!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well!

Mare/TommyGirl said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Chel said...

Lucy, I wish for you much organization.

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I truly wish for her as well.

Carola Bartz said...

Wonderful wish!
As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Cazamataz said...

Lucy as you wish for yourself i wish for you also x

Pixie said...

Hopefully things will become more focused for you. As lucy wishes for herself so I wish for her x

Cindy said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also!

Here's to organization! Personally, I need some too!