Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Gratitude Friday

I decided to join Nolween with a new ritual
As you know I got a new book and I am trying to express my Gratitude - frequently.

Gratitude Friday

I am very grateful for selling 2 art pieces.
I am very thankful for Belwood sale and the fact that I am ready to set up and sell some pieces tomorrow.
I am thankful for Wishing Wednesdays and Jamie.
I am once again thankful for my blog friends.
Thanks for my daughter and the plans she is working on.
Thanks for my son and his family and the improvements there.
I am very grateful for the beautiful fall day.
I am thankful and in awe of the things that are going on at work.

Most of all, I am thankful for the ways people help me to grow. Nolween thanks for starting Gratitude Friday.

2 comments:

Lynna G said...

I enjoyed reading your post.
I am glad to be sharing this weekly ritual. It's a good one. Let's spread the word.

GlendaM said...

Congratulations on your week. I hope you will join us regularly it's a wonderful ritual.