Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Gratitude Friday

Well, I am just going to start typing - because I do believe that Life is how you make it - But I also know that there is a lot that I do not know right now.

I will just list what I am thankful for - so as to see them.

- having lunch with my friend Michelle today
- having the money to have lunch and then go and do a bit of shopping later
- my ankle - which could be a lot worse
- money to pay my bills and money to shop with
- my job and my new boss - may he do the job properly and may I accept or do something about it
- the repair man - for fixing the leaking taps and toilet
- finding a neat board board to alter
- coming up with the idea for the name tags for the Lions Xmas supper
- this gratitude blog - so I can see what I am thankful for
- this beautiful fall day
- my car and the gas to drive it
- my kids

I am sure there are more - but that is it for now.

Thank you for this gratitude friday also.

3 comments:

michelle said...

Lucy i had a lovely time today and i am very grateful for the lovey piece of art you gave me thankyou !! look forward to getting together again maybe have a little trip to michaels and curry's art store !!
have a great weekend
michelle

lynna-g said...

I love visiting your blog. Thanks for sharing your gratitude and keeping the faith no matter how hard it gets. Art heals. Art teaches. Art transforms.
Hugs
LG

Grace said...

That was a GREAT list!!! So much to be grateful for...and keeping it real with things that touch each of us!

Secret: I've been walking around for over a week without a dollar to spend. Still don't, until Monday. But you know what? I also know that God/the Universe/Creator/Source...however one likes to put it, absolutely DOES provide. All my bills are paid, there's plenty of food to eat, gas in the car...life is good! :)