Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wishing Wednesday

Okay - now what - was my first thought.

Next it was .... I still do not know.

Where do I wish to grow my confidence?

I suppose - in life in general.

I wish to grow my life down the path - that I am trying to go. Is it that hard? Sometimes I feel it is. Sometimes.... I do not know what I really want.

So, I wish to grow my confidence in my art and in the paying job - I do. I wish to put myself, wholeheartedly into it..... and then my confidence will grow.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Lucy, as you move down your path with confidence, i'm wishing right along with you. as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.

LissaL said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish also:)

Lynna G said...

You are on your path.
As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also

Grace said...

You are not alone, Lucy! Many of us are unsure about our paths...thank you for sharing this and as you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

Lynn said...

Absolutely step forward with enthusiasm and passion for what you are doing, and your confidence will grow as well.
Loved your 'gratitude' blog, also.
What Lucy wishes for herself, I, also wish for her.

Lynna G said...

Wonderful wish Lucy,
As you wish for yourself so I wish for you aso