Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wishing Wednesday

Jamie asks us - what do you wish to shed?

As usual these wishes make me think, I am stumped - I do not know where to begin.

I suppose - I should write.... I wish.....

I wish to shed the uncertainty I feel over all my life. Over the job - which is better - but not.... Or not as better as I feel it should be. Over my art ... it is very much better - but the money to continue and the time management about it is not better. The money seems to be coming a bit... but there is still so much about money ... that is not.

What to do, what to do......

So.... I wish to shed MY uncertainty over all this. See.... start writing and the stumped feeling - does go away.

As You wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Namaste

11 comments:

Cindy Jones said...

A few written words can transform our energy into what we want to shed for ourselves. As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Kim Mailhot said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Here's to getting out of our own way...
Happy Wednesday !

Biomouse said...

It always helps to just start writing and somehow the wishes come out :) I wish all your wishes to be true Lucy!

lynna G said...

Hey Lucy, Yes may your uncertainty fall away.
As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

As you wish for yourself, I so wish for you as well...

Tabitha

http://theknittingjourneymanrefitted.wordpress.com/

Chas said...

As Lucy wished for herself, I wish for as well!

Marilyn said...

may your uncertainty fall away. as Lucy wishes for herself, i wish for her also.

gina said...

Yes, writing it out is magical. As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well. And I truly understand the money thing - sometimes it can feel so very hard - but I try to hold onto that knowledge that the universe will be there for us as long as we open ourselves to us.

Sarah Lulu said...

As Lucy wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also. xx

MaryK said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so do I heartily wish for her as well.