Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wishing Wednesday

Jamie asks us - what do you wish to invite in?

I would like to invite in the principals of the Law of Attraction and You Can Heal Yourself - by Louise Hay. Both of these books/principals are so good.

I do read and try to believe them and use them. But this is the best wish - because it is what I need.

I need to invite in - the principals and ideals and apply them to me and make them mine.

I also need to invite in -- the power of Belief or to Believe. My dream board has this on it.

I am willing to change.
I am willing to forgive. - this one I need help with.

But - this is the benefits - I rejoice in my employment. I am earning good money. I love myself, just the way I am.

Anymore?

14 comments:

BonnieRose said...

Dearest Lucy, Just as you wish.. I wish for you today.. xo
Love you. xo hugs fr ND, bonnierose

Biomouse said...

Inviting in acceptance and love and joyfulness in understanding the tenets of good books is well worth it. As you wish for yourself Lucy, so do I wish for you.

Shannon said...

Very nice. I like this- something I would like to invite as well. Thank you for sharing.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

Marilyn said...

Lucy, as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

I think this is such a great thing and i wonder how much better the world and everyone would be if we could all just invite in belief.

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Cazamataz said...

as you wish for yourself i wish fo you also xxx

Jeniffer said...

As you wish and BELIEVE in yourself, I wish and BELIEVE in you also. Blessings.

Kim Switzer said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Tammy said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

GlendaM said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so do I lovingly wish for her as well!

Genie Sea said...

As Lucy wishes for herslef, so I wish for her also! :)

Genie Sea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Genie Sea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.