Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Gratitude Friday

I am grateful for my family. It is very nice to be spending the day with them. Fun that so many extended members get together.

I am very thankful for my safe trip to and from Christmas Day. It is so nice to be safe.

I am grateful for the gift certificate for Chapters that I received from my work. It is very nice to be able to buy books. I love them. I bless my card with love.

I also thank my son and daughter in law for providing me a good bed for the night.

I am grateful for my daughter and for the company to and from our home.

It is very nice to spend time with family.

I am extremely grateful for the 5 days off work. I have STAT days that I combined with regular days off - to make this possible.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Merry christmas Lucy ! glad you had a wonderful time with your family ! would love to get together again soon
best wishes
michelle