Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday wish

What do you wish for the New Year?

You can ask yourself, that - using the Whole New Year OR just for New Year's Eve.

I thought I would just throw that in there.

I wish for more Peace in my life. But then that is what I wish for a lot AND it is slowly coming my way. So, I could also wish for Patience with my life. But then once again, I have wished for that AND it is coming my way.

So, what do I wish for the New Year. I wish for this coming New Year - is for my thoughts to become clearer on what I really want in a Partner. I want a partner to go to movies with, dinner with, shows with. BUT do I want more from that person? I was out at a movie last night with a nice man... we just got to know each other a bit - this last weeks maybe a month now. I asked him to the movie - because I want someone to go with ( someimes ). Last night the thought came to me - what more do you want? So, actually this wish is also for more Patience to understand what I really want in a partner. Not just that I want a partner.

P.S. 8pm at night.

I just realized that I want clarity in my wishes, thoughts, feelings. I wish for clarity along with the above wishes.

13 comments:

erinrichardson said...

Good wishes!

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

GlendaM said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so do I wish for her as well.

Valerie Hart said...

Lovely post Lucy. I have found peace in my life too and it is really wonderful to have that...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Love, Peace & Happy New Year,
xoxo Valerie
http://valeriehart.com

Grace said...

It seems to me that so many things we want in our lives, are like muscles...it takes time to develop them and the results are (sometimes) slow to be seen, but accumulative!

Sounds like you are heading in a terrific direction!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

Marilyn said...

wishing you a peaceful, patient year with a partner to accompany you...as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also. Happy New Year, Lucy!

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

As you wish for yourself, I so wish for you as well.

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman
Here’s the link to my wish today:
http://theknittingjourneymanrefitted.wordpress.com/2010/12/29/the-last-wishcasting-wish-of-the-year/

Lynna G said...

Right on Lucy. Who is the partner for you that will share your beautiful artistic life. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

" M " said...

sometimes wishes of peace comes slowly , but its coming and 2011 it will be completely with you by this time next year , you will think wow! I have that now , you'll see! : P

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Happy New Year!

Maria said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Cinderita said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Kim Switzer said...

Peace and patience--excellent combination. :)

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Cindy Jones said...

Lucy-keep us posted on your wishes!
As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Sherri said...

How brave and smart of you to tackle that question.

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.