Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wishing Wednesday

Jamie asks us - Where do you wish to go slow?

Since - I feel that things are going VERY slowly for me.... there is progress - but it is only baby steps - I do not know where I wish to go slow.

Slow - Taking or requiring a long time. Synonym - Leisurely

Maybe where I wish to go slow - is in my mind.... thoughts... etc.... that are making me feel that things are going to slow.

There sometimes - you need to start a post and the ideas come to you.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

11 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also...
"Adopt the pace of nature." - a saying I love. We are after all, a part of her.
Happy Wednesday !

BonnieRose said...

As you wish... I wish for you..... happy Wednesday.. xo hugs.. thks for sharing your heart.. xo

Sherri said...

"sometimes - you need to start a post and the ideas come to you" So true and very nicely said.

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Julie Jordan Scott said...

Yes. Yes. Yes.

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also...


Read my wishcast here!

Googlover/keishua said...

As Lucy wishes, so I wish for her, too. Have a great time slowing down.

Shannon said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

theknittingjourneymanrefitted said...

As you wish for yourself, I so wish as well for you with my whole heart.

Jeniffer said...

Lovely to see the product of the creative process. Start moving forward and we end up where we need to be.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Marilyn said...

i'm in the same place (wanting to slow down my mind). as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also. hugs, Lucy.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

finding1sself said...

Glad to hear you are having a good time with each event. As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also...