Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wishing Wednesday

Once again a great wish... Jamie asks us. What do you wish to transform.

But once again.... what to say.

Well, one thing is - I wish to transform my attitude. Stop wishing for things to happen and make them happen.

I wish to transform my deep rooted beliefs and come out of it changed.

I need to change or transform my attitude about work or my employment also. I want to be positive. I am positive.

Very glad - how once I start to type - the wish flows out.

As you wish for yourself, I so wish for you.

14 comments:

Cindy Jones said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Julie Jordan Scott said...

Hmmm. Feeling the power of your transformed attitude s I type...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also....

Googlover/keishua said...

Lucy, I think writing wishes can tap into inner flow. They say if you can believe it-you can achieve it. As you wish, so I wish for you.

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

As you wish for yourself, I so wish for you as well.

Find my wish here: http://theknittingjourneymanrefitted.wordpress.com/2010/12/08/wishcasting-wednesday-december-8/

Yolanda Alejandre said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Jane said...

Lovely, Lucy ...

Change your attitude, change your life, let your wishes come true!

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Love,
Jane

Jeniffer said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Lynna G said...

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also

This wish resonates with me. Change your attitude is
the thing that must change to create chanve.

Goddess of Yum said...

Scrumptious! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well.
http://teapriestess.livejournal.com

gina said...

Yes, we can transform our attitudes. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Marilyn said...

wishing right along with you, Lucy. as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.

Cinderita said...

As you wish for you...I wish for you also.

Kim Switzer said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Genie Sea said...

As you wish for yourself, Lucy, so do I wish for you!

May the magic of wishing transform reality! :)