Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Full Wolf Moon Dreamboard



No matter what I did - I want to create picture was in the middle. Amazing that mosaic kept doing that... But it was the picture I found when I wanted a picture about tending my art. I want the Universe to notice that I have changed... by doing my affirmations. I want to listen to my animal totems - notice the skunk and the raven. I want to pay attention to the wolf and feed my hunger - AND - not feel that I am alone - howling at the moon, with no one listening. I thank my supporters. I am adding books on my altered art - subject. I also want a partner to share this with.

9 comments:

nancy (aka moneycoach) said...

I loved the "I want to create" image (and the whole collage). It's warm and mysterious all at the same time.

KathrynAntyr said...

Beautiful wishes. Enjoy the full moon!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Loved all the images, very meaningful board.

Donna said...

Ooh beautiful. As you wish for yourself, Lucy I wish for you also. xxx

collectingyourself said...

Lucy, what a fabulous board. The animals really resonated with me. I like the center tile. Interesting how it needed to be a focal point in your life.

Blessing for your journey.

Beverley Baird said...

Love the images you have chosen! That create is a great centrepiece!
may all your dreams be fulfilled!

Julie Gibbons said...

Yes! They will notice :) May each dream unfold effortlessly this year

MaryK said...

Ooooo, I really like your dreamboard. The centerpiece seems to indicate that you are creating all the other parts you want in your life! Love all the images. Wishing all you dreams for the year come true.

Maggie J said...

Hi Lucy, I am wondering where you get your template for the Full Moon dreamboard...I would love to do a collage as well....
Stay Strong, I think you have a great attitude.