Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gratitude Friday

This is a great ritual to get involved. Expressing gratitude even when MAYBE you can not see it or feel it. I know it does help to start writing. So, here I go.

I am very thankful and grateful for Nolwenn creating this ritual, Jamie creating Wishing Wednesday and Dreamboards. These are helping me know what I want in life and I am very grateful.

I am grateful for all my blogger friends. It helps me realize that I am not alone, in my thoughts, hopes and dreams.

I am grateful for the ability to practise my French. It keeps me fresh and I actually can hear me talking in french and not loosing it so much.

I am grateful for my time spent creating a letter and drawing for my granddaughter. It is a little ritual that I want to continue.

I am grateful for the fact that I can pay for the things I need and that the Universe supplies all my needs and I am grateful.


I hope you join us in Nolwenn’s Gratitude Friday riutal.

1 comment:

Googlover/keishua said...

That sounds like awesome ritual. Gratitude is such an amazing thing. I am really grateful for j.r. and the wishcasting circle, I never knew I had so many things on my heart until I dared to wish them.