Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Gratitude Friday

Photos on the way to work. A beautiful day.



This picture has hoar frost on the grasses. Hard to see in the photo.








Gratitude Friday

This is another day that I am going to write my thankfulness - but it is so hard, there seems to be so much negative in my life right now. I was thrown again for a bit of a loop. Hope my positive affirmations work soon.

I am very thankful for today. I safely got to where my son lives. I picked up my granddaughter and we had a vey nice day. She is now asleep and I am watching the old Heidi movie - with Shirely Temple as Heid. We had a movie night - Dayna and I.

I am thankful for older friends. We had a great get together last night.

I am thankful and pleased with my wishing journal. I am working on my second and third wish. I can see real progress.

I am thankful for the beautiful days this past week. The drive to work is so pleasant and pretty.

Thank you Nolwenn for this ritual. I am pleased to participate.

1 comment:

http://morningstarstudio.ca said...

It is great to get to know you Lucy. Gratitude heals.
I believe this.