Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wishing Wednesday

What do I wish to renew?

As usual - I do not know what to say. So, just start writing. It will come.
I wish to renew my thoughts and actions on the journey I am on. Some of the stuff - I do - some I have left alone. I need it all.
I wish to renew this - because I have been suffering from PTS - Post Tramatic Stress. I knew that and I know that, I have worked on overcoming it... and then sort of just slowed to a real crawl.
I need to use all the things I have been learning and renew and work on what is needed to heal.

Just realized that I know I have/had PTS - but that I really have not written about it. So, I guess that is the next thing - besides admitting it... as I have .... but now to write about it.

So, many things have been coming out - with these wishing wednesdays. Love it.

Here is another.... Two future posts.... Love it.



15 comments:

Ginny said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

gina said...

Sounds like you have a challenging task, but you are ready for it. As Lucy wishes for herself, I heartily wish for her also.

Erin Richardson said...

Lucy, you're getting there. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

Maria said...

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Sherri said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Maggie J said...

Keep the positive vibes going...
As Lucy wishes for herself, so too I wish for Lucy.

Killlashandra said...

I wish for you also! Renewing yourself in the face of PTSD won't be an easy journey. I wish you well on it.

Grace said...

Hi, Lucy,

Thank you for sharing this intimate part of yourself.

Writing has always been such a healing practice for me...are you familiar with EFT? I know someone - an army vet with PTSD - who has used it with GREAT results.

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

Ruth said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Effy said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also! <3

Jill said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Donna said...

As you wish for yourself Lucy, I wish for you also. xxx

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
You are right wishes come to the surface when you let them. :)

Valerie Hart said...

As Lucy wishes to continue on her journey of self renewal to heal her wounded spirit, so I wish for strength, energy and grace to help her move forward as well.

I believe in you Lucy. You may also want to check out a book by Louise Hay called, You Can Heal Your Life.

Love & blessings,
xoxo Valerie
http://valeriehart.com