Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wishing Wednesday

Jamie asks us - What hunger do you wish to feed?

As usual it makes me think and think....

The hunger that I wish to feed is the fact that I need ME fed. ME in the way that I am important, I deserve the best.

Life is coming at me every which way right now and I am so tired.

I like Jamie's idea about an Encouragement Box. I am going to start one. I have a box from Christmas that will suit very nicely.

So, my hunger is feed me, make me the strong person I am. Help me use the power that is in me, but in the correct way. It has been squashed for so long.

9 comments:

Donna said...

As you wish for yourself Lucy, I wish for you also. xx

Mare/TommyGirl said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I truly wish for her also!

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

As you wish for yourself, I so wish for you as well with all my heart.

Here is the link to my wish this week: http://tinyurl.com/4ogz74n

Stephanie said...

Oh, precious Lucy, as you wish for you, so do I wish for you as well. I hope you get the emotional rest you need. I know how hard it is when life comes at you from different directions. You deserve grace.

Stephanie

Tee said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also! ♥Tee

Stephanie said...

Oh, your post today is so true...
As you wish for yourself, Lucy, so I wish for you also.
Love and light,
Stephanie

Goddess of Yum said...

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also Lucy. May the Universe help you to find the emotional rest you so deserve.

Julie Jordan Scott said...

Oh, Lucy! So many blessings upon the bounteous feasting, the hunger of feeding YOU! So beautiful... love, love, love this!

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

(thank you for wishing with me!)

Grace said...

May your hunger's needs be filled to overflowing!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.