Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wishing Wednesday

What do I wish to Dare? This is what Jamie asks and once again - best thing to do is.... start writing.

I wish to dare - going to an appointment on Friday - but with confidence, stamina, strength and knowledge that this is right for me.

I wish to dare, to wish and to dream.

I know why I wish these things...... but I can not put it all in words here... it has to be this way for now.

I have been going through some things and it may all hinge on what comes in my life for me for how to pay for things.... I know that this is vague - I am making it this way. I need my old (blank) until a new one comes.

I wish to dare to be positive about these hard things that have come my way.

There... start writing and it does come.

I need to post this again - FOR me......

DARE



DARE

9 comments:

Ardeth Blood said...

as you wish this for yourself, I too wish this for you

Yolanda Alejandre said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for you also. I like the just start writing.

Erin Richardson said...

As you wish for yourself, Lucy, so do I wish for you as well.

LissaL said...

I loved the video:)
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish also

Ginny said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. The same thing happened to me today. Once I started writing everything fell into place. I hope everything works perfectly for you on Friday.

Amanda St.Clair said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. I hope everything falls into place for you.

Cindy Jones said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you to dare for ______!

Maria said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also! ~M

Mare/TommyGirl said...

Whatever it is you are going through, I hope it all works out and that your were wishes come true!