Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wishing Wednesday

Jamie asks us - What aspect of your personality do you wish to express more of?

I would like - who I really am - to come out and across to people. Quite often people think (on first look) that I am not as friendly as I really am.

I am a hard worker at so much else that when people have said - that I do not smile as much as they would like, or that they are afraid of me, or that I come across as unfriendly or even rude, it bothers me... I do not know why - I come across that way. I do know that I am a private person.... and do not express what I really feel - BUT that should not be how I am judged...or viewed.

My real friends know me for who and what I am... so I would like for all to see that.

I feel that I miss things because of not showing who I really am. OH - she is okay by herself, so we do not need to be with her... that is the kind of thing I think they feel... BECAUSE I come across that way. BUT I do not want to come across that way.

So, I wish to express who I really am. I am friendly. I need and want to be friends. Yes, I am strong - but I have a soft side. I am not rude or judgemental. AND I do not like to be alone as often as I am. Just bec. I go out to a movie etc... by myself, does not mean - I do not want company.

I wish to be seen for who I really am... I wish to express this.

11 comments:

erinrichardson said...

A lovely wish, based on self respect! As you wish for yourself Lucy, so do I wish for you as well.

Ardeth Blood said...

As you wish this for yourself, I too wish this for you

We've all had moments like this

Yvonne said...

A wonderful wish. People often don't see how fragile we are on the inside. I know that problem.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

t. said...

As you so wish for this for yourself, i so wish it for you also.

Maria said...

very nice! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. ~M

Cazamataz said...

A lovely wish Lucy...as you wish for yourself i wish for you also x

Mare/TommyGirl said...

It's funny because I'm sure some of those same people are feeling similar things - one of the wonders of our humaness, I think.

As you wish for yourself, I truly wish for you also.

Kim Switzer said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Sandy VanNocker said...

As you wish for yourself, Lucy, so I wish for you...be it so! Let YOU shine!

Her Speak said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I joyfully wish also! :)

Grace said...

Hi, Lucy!

I totally understand where you're coming from. I have a little suggestion on how to begin: Just SMILE! Try it! Smiling not only changes the look and feel of our faces, but it actually creates a whole healthy ENERGY in us, and around us!

Just start smiling all the time, even as you sit there working really hard! It doesn't cost anything or take up any time and I bet people start responding to you so differently!! WORKED for me! ;-)

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!