Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wishing Wednesday

I was just going to read peoples wishes.

I was not going to post my own. I did not want to come up with an answer.

I am obviously in a Funk. It started yesterday.... for a while.

I am no longer in that Funk - but I still thought - Why bother???

But .... after reading other's wishes - I realize - ONCE again - we all have problems. Why am I letting mine stop me from wishing.

So... Jamie asks us - What do I wish for my home?

She has the words - Fell free to curl up and settle in.

I wish for that to happen in my home.
I wish for Peace, prosperity and love.
I wish for myself to get organized. To get my place organized.... not just to wish and try, but to succeed.
I wish for me - ME - to feel at Peace.
I wish for my home to be comfortable and affordable and peaceful. A place where I can live and create to my hearts content.

So much for NOT posting, just reading.

Namaste one and all.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

16 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

As Lucy wishes, I wish for her also! :)

Yvonne said...

Yes, everyone has baggage to carry around. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Ginny said...

Noone gets through life without lots of ups and downs. May all of your wishes come true. As Lucy wishes for herself and her home, I wish for her as well.

Amanda St.Clair said...

Great wishes! As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Ardeth Blood said...

As you wish this for yourself, I too wish this for you

Dyane said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

As you wish for yourself, I so whole-heartedly wish for you as well.

Here’s the link to my wish: http://preview.tinyurl.com/463m9ow

erinrichardson said...

As you wish for yourself Lucy, so do I wish for you as well.

Starre said...

As you wish for yourself I wish for you as well.

Sandy VanNocker said...

Wishing you peace, prosperity & love - three wonderful wishes! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!!

artistaprilcole@gmail.com said...

As you wish this for yourself, I wish this for you as well.

Natasha said...

As Lucy wishes, I wish for her too. :) May they all come true.

Sarah Lulu said...

I'm so glad you did make a wish!

Wish yourself out of the funk.

As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also. xx

Donna said...

Well done for wishing when you didn't want to wish! As you wish for yourself, I wholeheartedly wish for you also. xx

Liz Fulcher, The Fragrant Muse said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well!!! I'm so glad you decided to Good for you for "not write"!!

deb did it said...

my wish for you is PEACE... everywhere, everyday, and especially in your heart