Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Gratitude Friday

Nolwenn started Gratitude Friday and I am very grateful to her for that.

I am thankful for the safety I received on Wednesday. Our area was crippled ina snow storm and I got home safely.

I am very grateful that three of my pieces being accepted for Artcetera.

I am grateful that my daughter is acting/following through on one of her ideas. She is going tree planting.

I am grateful to talk to my granddaughter Dayna today.

I am grateful for my love of the computer and my ability to help the Elora Centre for the Arts. I am blogging about the Harris Collective for them.

I am grateful for the fact that I am a Lion. I am very proud of what we do with dog guides for people. The newest is dogs are being traing to help Autistic Children.

No comments: