Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Gratitude Friday - A day late

I am thankful for the glorious day. Sun is shining, I went to the park with my granddaughter and now my daughter is taking her around selling cookies.

I am thankful for family and the fact that we are all together today.

I am thankful for the activities that I am involved in - such as Lions. I love volunteering.

I am grateful for my car and the fact that I am able to come safely to my son's and be here. We get to spend time with them and my granddaughter.

I am also very thankful for the car - that we were able to go and shop for my daughter and her getting most of what she needs, such as the tent, mattress etc.. My daughter is growing and changing.

I am also thankful for this page and the spot to post this. It is a great place and a great thing for us all. ea

I am grateful for my retail job. I love working with people and I love antiques.

No comments: