Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Animal Totem

Animal Totem OR just sharpening of my instincts?

This has been going on for a while in my life - at least a year.
Skunk 
The skunk showed up last spring. I kept seeing or smelling - especially at night - I sleep with my window open - so do get smells at night. One day I saw three road kill skunks.... a few days later two. I also saw a couple driving home from Lions at night. This kept going on - till I acknowledged at least in my mind - that I was seeing and smelling them more often than normal.

The message from the skunk was - I will not tolerate abuse of any form!

Raven
The Raven showed up in multiples, lones and in any spot, such as trees, fields, side of the road, etc.. I am more in tune with the animal totems now, and so it did not take quite so long to make me know that there was a message there for me. Their message was - that of a heightened awareness and greater understanding of our consciousness. Healing, Magic and Creation. This is an animal that is still giving me the message that I need. I do not feel that the healing is finished and the creation seems that it is just begun.

Owl
The Owl that I saw - and it was only two times so far.... the message is to trust my instincts. I needed a sign or whatever you would call it - and the owl showed up.

Rabbit
The Rabbit has shown up once. It has taught me - to know when to walk away, know when to run.

I too give thanks and gratitude for my heightening awareness of my animal totem.

Namaste and thanks for reading my blog.

No comments: