Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Full Flower Moon

  While making this full Moon Dreamboard - I came upon or to the realization that - the following song applies to me. The Gambler listen.

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run,
You never count your money, when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

I found myself doing something yesterday. I wondered why I did what I did - I now realize why.

I have been fighting things - and found the following statement. Rabbit shows us that defending ourselves doesn't always involve fighting back. And this one - A Rabbit knows when to defend our space or walk away.

My Full Moon dream board





Anything is possible, it is time to let go and stop fighting, stop struggling, listen and hear, see with love and joy, She can turn her can'ts into cans and her dreams into plans, create, plant

I also like the following quote by

Albert Einstein - Current problems are the result of current thinking. 

Well said. And Enough said.

Change is in the horizon.

8 comments:

Camilla said...

Lovely images and words.

Julie Jordan Scott said...

musical... lovely...

perfect country slant, says this woman from Bakersfield AKA Nashville of the West.

LOL?

see mmy dream board here.

Emmanuelle said...

Great board Lucy, it's really beautiful!

Paula said...

I really love your dream board. So colorful! And as you wish for yourself this week, so I wish for you too.

laura said...

This is such a nice collection of images! I like the Einstein quote too!

Her Speak said...

So much fresh energy in your board! May you find the space you crave. :)

Much Joy!

Melinda said...

LOVE your message ..it is true...you have to know when to just let some things go and walk away.....sometimes it can take an entire lifetime to learn that!

collectingyourself said...

I have come to connect Rabbit with the book/movie Watership Down. I recommend the book over the movie. It is fascinating. My hubby and I read it to one another our first year together. Rabbit is a wonderful teacher.