Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Gratitude Friday

I really want to do this - so I am starting it ahead of time.  Ha.... it is now Saturday.... so much for starting  it early.

I am extrememly grateful that my son is showing mercy on his sister - finally. It is something that has bothered me - I know she got herself, into trouble. But he seemed to have NO empathy. Things are changing for the better there. Today he even voiced my thoughts - that she seemed to have turned a corner and maybe she would not come home - right now...and that she has made lots of friends.

I am also extremely grateful for the fact that Michelle is tree planting and all signs are very good that she is ready to take on the world and that she is getting on with her life.

I am thankful that my attitude is changing at work. I noticed myself, helping her the other day - but not knowing why I did it.... until I checked why I had seen a rabbit. (More on that later)

I am thankful for the lovely few days now. Nice to see the sun and be able to enjoy it with my family.

I am thankful for the little things also.

No comments: