Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wishing Wednesday

Jamie asks us - "What do you wish to take a stand for?"


Check out Jamie

Okay, my cat got me up for around 5:00am..... when I finally got up it said 5:32am. I do not need to be up at that time, so I might as well be one of the first on here.

I wish to take a stand ( it seems to me that there is a continuious thread for the last few weeks, Wish to know, focus on, tend - there is a theme OR is it only US who feel that), anyways I wish to take a Stand - for MYSELF. Putting myself first, Focusing on ME, Tending MY ART and Know more about MYSELF.

So, I wish to take a stand about or for myself. Working on ME and continuing my Journalling.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Namaste. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

15 comments:

Ginny said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. This is such an important wish. What I thought was so important about your wish was that you listed all the things you were going to do to make this wish come true.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
I´ve seen the same train of thought in the wishes that you mention. I¨ve also seen it in your own development. Go Lucy!

Camilla said...

Oh, I can so identify with this wish to put yourself first. And you have listed the ways in which you will do it, which is a wonderful first step!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Julianna said...

I am slowly learning, that I am a better mother, wife, co-worker, and person when I put myself first.

When Momma aint happy... no body's happy. :)

Amanda St.Clair said...

I wish for you to take care of you. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

t. said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Ardeth Blood said...

As you intend for yourself, I too am aligned with you.

melissasmeanderings said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

reikiflower said...

Me, MySelf and I ... our best friends in the Universe :)

as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.

<3 Gayle!

artistaprilcole@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
artistaprilcole@gmail.com said...

Taking a stand for yourself... is powerful!
Great wishes.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. :]
Sorry, I made a type error in the last post & deleted it.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

Definitely relate to your wishes this week!

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I truly wish for her also.

Grace said...

Yeah for Self Support!! :)

As you wish for yourself I wish for you as well.

Mouse said...

Hee hee, great minds think alike Lucy :D .... as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too :)

Cazamataz said...

Lucy as you wish for yourself i lovingly wish for you also x