Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

1000 Awesome Things

Attitude, Awareness, Authentic

Check out the above neat blog site.



This is my Gratitude Friday post.

Neil wrote about awesome things and to me they sound like Gratiutude or things to be thankful for.

So, I am thankful I found this site and am going to read the book this summer.

Awesome that I am getting my important emails, podcasts and stuff caught up.

Thankful that my attitude is great today.

Listening to the wind blow the leaves in the tree outside. It sounds like light rain. Beautiful.

Grateful for the 8 vehicles that showed up last night. There was a grey delivery van - probably from the 50's there.

Thankful for my bed and the new sheets I bought.

Thankful for getting the swap done and now working on putting together the sweater for Norma.

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Julianna said...

Still maintaining my sanity. :)

ileana said...

I'm thankful to be home on this rainy Sunday next to my picture window blogging and Facebooking and sipping my cafe con leche, and I'm thankful to have found you here asking me what I'm thankful for. :)