Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wishing Wednesday

Well, when I read Jamie's wish post - I thought.... I really have nothing to say to this.

As I got thinking ... I realized I could say some things about it.

I wish that I had enough money to buy some summer clothes. Or, winter clothes for that matter. I have not bought much in the way of clothing for a couple of years now. My jeans, short sets are well worn.

I wish that I could have money for my future - as I do not see things changing - they may even get worse - when I no longer work when I am too old to work.

I am grateful for what I do have... but I wish for a little more - so I can be comfortable and not feel so sloppy (for want of a better word) at times. Oh, and not be so anxious at times.

I wish to travel to the British Isles, a bit of Europe and across Canada.

All this takes more money than I seem to have.

Namaste.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

14 comments:

Ardeth Blood said...

As you intend for yourself, I too am aligned with you.

It's a difficult time all around. But if you think you have more then enough, the universe will double it.

Amanda St.Clair said...

I wish you enough. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Camilla said...

May you find "just a little more."

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

The Thumber said...

I wish for you to know abundance.

Donna said...

I see you easily having the money to feel comfortable in all areas of your life. As you wish for yourself, so I wholeheartedly wish for you also. xx

artistaprilcole@gmail.com said...

A great abundance to you! :]
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Cindy Jones said...

The safe way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket. ~Frank Hubbard
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also

reikiflower said...

you deserve it all ... and so shall you have

as you wish i shall wish for you as well <3 g!

BunnyKissd said...

Me too... As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well! ♥

Eva said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.
May you find abundance in your life
Love from Eva

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

collectingyourself said...

I imagine the Universe might find room to give that little extra you hope for. As you wish for yourself, Lucy, so I wish for you as well.

Beverley Baird said...

(Am finally getting around!)

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
May your money worries be eased!

Marylo said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.