Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Full Moon

Here is a quote from Jamie's post today. “Here I am! Here is what I’m dreaming!”

So, here is my Full Moon dream board and here is what I am dreaming about.





So, Universe.

Here I am, here is what I am creating. Make it happen, change, create, Meditate on the word... that came about because of a conversation with a friend today, Goal... this came to me the other day - the first time that I acknowledged one of my goals, Gratitude, dreams and whatever you want to make OR create, the meaning of life.

5 comments:

Dream With the Fishes said...

Ooooh, lots of great imagery! Love that gratitude rock and, of course, the stack of moolah! Oh how I could use that. A Beautiful dreamboard! I wish for you to manifest your dreams. Blessings!

Susan Barnhart said...

Love your images and especially, "What is the meaning of life". Perfect answer.

Suzie Ridler said...

So strong and clear! May the full moon make these dreams come true.

collectingyourself said...

Manifesting your greatest dreams...that's what this board invites. Love it!

Beverley Baird said...

Love your dreamboard! Lots of great images and strong words!
May all your dreams be fulfilled!