Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Grateful Friday Late.....


Grateful Friday a few days late.

I spent two days with my family. So, I am very grateful that I did and for the things we did. We saw Mr. Poppers Penguins, made an Altered Art book with my granddaughter, Celebrated Canada Day, Swam in a pool, had a bar b que, went to the splash park twice, ate popcorn and candy, went to Michaels for some more craft supplies.

I am also grateful that my daughter had left a message about when she will be home. She is having a great time.

I am very, very grateful for Gilbert coming and feeding the cat. He took care of her better than I do....

Safe drive both ways as it was the start of Canada Day driving when I left.

My whole week.

Things are great.

Now, on to "The Artists Way" book.


No comments: