Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursdays posting

Just wanted to blog.



So, I am working on my book. I am amazed at what is happening in my life right now. It has been going on for a while now.

Writing in a journal has been hard for me. It was not natural. Anyways, I have been perservering. And it seems to finally be working. The dreams I have been having - well I am remembering them and writing about them. I have accomplished one of the assignments in the book. I am being grateful weekly. I am also making vision cards. They help me feel better.

I comment on blogs - after all we all need encouragement. I thank those who have commented..... on mine. Work - is changing and I am reading the book Switch - How to change things - when change is hard. I am working on You can heal your life.




Life is grand.

No comments: