Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wishing Wednesday

Jamie asks us "What do you wish to make Progress on?"

Progress - what is progress?

First of all progress is - a Noun. the definition of it is - Movement as towards a goal. Advance, steady improvement.

Well, that would mean that I had a goal in mind.

And I do.

So - what to I wish to make progress on?

Since I can see some of the progress I am making - then maybe I should just with to continue making progress.

Every time I do art - I am amazed at what is coming out. I am finding that the morning papers are getting easier. I am also finding that work - most days is so much better.

So, my wish would be to continue making the progress that I am towards my goal of making enough money to stay home and do art full time.

Namaste. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

9 comments:

Rapunzel said...

Wonderful and inspirational wish! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also

Beverley Baird said...

What a wonderful wish! May your art flourish as you create more and more!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.

Julie Jordan Scott said...

lovely lovely lovely

as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also....

Jenni at Mamahhh.com said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also, for the greatest good of all concerned. Art -- such a noble endeavor!

mamadontwanna said...

Moving forward! As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish also for her.

Grace said...

It sounds like you're in a beautiful flow of life and grace, Lucy! :) How wonderful!

And YEAH for doing your morning pages!!!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

TrishaTrixie said...

As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you my dear friend. If you desire to see mine, pop over here http://adgb.blogspot.com/2011/07/wishcasting-wednesday-what-do-you-wish.html

Alli said...

Happy progress! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

Donna said...

A beautiful wish! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. x