Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wishing Wednesday

I would like to ask for MORE or MOAR as my daughter and her friends said. They were saying - plant MOAR trees.....

I just got a question fly through my head... is this linked to my vision board about her? Check out my vision board....  plant MORE trees. I do believe in synchronicity, too many things are happening - not to.

I would like to ask for moar - truth, progress, friends, happiness, plans - brilliant plans for happiness for her, action, fun, integrity, purpose in life, strength, courage to do what she needs to...., adventure, meet new people and walk down those new paths that are opening for her.

Yes, this wish is for her, but this actually will benefit me - MOAR...... (said/written with tears in my eyes)

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

16 comments:

mamadontwanna said...

A mom wishing for her child. Is there anything more beautiful than that? As you wish for her, I wish also for her. As you wish for yourself, I wish also for you. The world needs moar moms just like you.

Amanda St.Clair said...

Lovely wish for you and your daughter. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Maggie said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. As you wish for your daughter, I wish for her also.


(I'm a little lost, sorry. Is she on a planting crew?)

melissasmeanderings said...

As you wish for yourself and your daughter, so I wish for you also!

artistaprilcole@gmail.com said...

Great wishes!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Sharlene said...

wishes of a mom for her daughter are the best kind. as you wish for yourself, i wish for you too.

Sandra said...

So touching that you wish for your daughter - as you wish for her and yourself, I wish MOAR for both of you.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

Lovely! As you wish for yourself and your daughter, so I truly wish for you also.

Sarah Lulu said...

Of course it will help you too.

I wish you MOAR.

As you wish for yourself (and your daughter) I wish this for you also. xx

Gayle said...

you gave your wish away ... moar moar moar ... so mote it be.

as you wish for yourself i shall wish for you also <3 g!

Beverley Baird said...

Lovely wish!
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Dancing B*a*g Lady said...

To adore and love a daughter, there is no feeling better i think. May we embrace ourselves with the same powerful unconditional love we have for our daughters. What an amazing gift to give them. I feel your love. We share daughter and sister love.

Mouse said...

Lovely. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too :)

Sam said...

Lovely wishes for your daughter and you! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!!

Vanessa said...

As you wish for your daughter, I wish for her as well!!!

Dream With the Fishes said...

I absolutely believe in synchronicity. As you wish for your beautiful daughter and yourself, so I wish for you also!