Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Checking In with Artist's Way

Okay, check in time for me.

I went on a great artists date. It was free tickets to see - Merry Wives of Windsor. I thoroughly enjoyed it... I do not know that much about Shakespeare, but this was great.

I am continuing with the homework from chapter 3. Seems I can do the homework - but have trouble doing the morning pages. I am going to call my morning pages - homework and see if that helps.

I am also finding other things coming my way. I am working on my health and diet.... paying attention to what is coming to my mind and acting on it.

5 comments:

Camilla said...

Hmmm....is it the time of day that is the problem for you with the Morning Pages? Or is actual writing process that stumps you? Maybe you could try writing them as Evening Pages, instead?

The play sounds like a fun Artist's Date!

Camilla said...

Re: your comment on my blog about having trouble what to write - I just start writing: "It's 4 am and here I am awake again. I really wish I could sleep longer. We've been tinkering with my evening medication, and I will have to see if that works...etc etc" JUST WRITE! Once you start, direction will follow :) And if you amble all over the place, that's fine too :) It's amazing the things your brain will spill out once you get the pump primed. Keep at it!

Ginny said...

The play sounds perfect for you. I am so glad you went and what could be better than free tickets. It sounds like things are moving forward for you. I too have alot of trouble writing my morning pages. Lately when I can't sleep I read but maybe that's when I should do my morning pages. I think I will give it a try.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Cool artist date with teh bonus of the free tickets. :)
This week I´ve been complaining about having to write my pages. I just filled the page with my complaint, at least it had some use then. :D
I also see this as a whole life experience and not only the art section.

Anne said...

Sounds like things are going well. Even if you are struggling with the morning pages. You'll get there. I was on a roll, but lately I find other things distracting me away from them.

Glad you enjoyed the play!