Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Flowers

Everyday that I go to work, I pass this sign. Everyday that I come home from work, I pass this sign.



I have been wondering about them for a while - so I stopped and checked these out.




First there were the small pink and white flowers.

There are green leaves.

Now, they have gladiols flowers.

So.... My question was - ARE these real.

Answer.... NO......

I wonder why a town has to use fake flowers. This is a farming area. Could they not have a raised bed.... with REAL plants in it? The green leaves are real. Just the flowers are not.

Why?



2 comments:

Julianna said...

Around here they use the fake flowers when they can't water reguarly or when there's too much sun.

Dream With the Fishes said...

doo DOO Doo doo - doo DOO Doo doo (that's me trying to do the theme song from The Twilight Zone).