Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Movie being made in Fergus, Ontario - where I live

Salem Falls


A Short Synopsis

Jack St. Bride was once a beloved teacher and soccer coach at a girls' prep school - until a student's crush sparked a powder keg of accusation and robbed him of his career and reputation. Now, after a devastatingly public ordeal that left him with an eight-month jail sentence and no job, Jack resolves to pick up the pieces of his life. He takes a job washing dishes at Addie Peabody's diner and slowly starts to form a relationship with her in the quiet New England village of Salem Falls. But just when Jack thinks he has outrun his past, a quartet of teenage girls with a secret turn his world upside down once again, triggering a modern-day witch hunt in a town haunted by its own history…
 
There is a movie being made in my town. Here are some of the pictures that I took.
 




These are buildings in Fergus - turned into places for the movie.

Stay tuned. I will try and get more shots.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!

Weenie said...

hey im from fergus too, just saw them filming today!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they are actually filming HERE!! In Fergus! Im from here to and I saw the filming!!

Dream With the Fishes said...

Very cooooool! I will stay tuned for more!!

Boobs said...

I seen them getting ready to film last week before I went on holidays and when I went through town today they still had trailers and all out there... so after I googled it and found your information on this site I googles to see who was in it.... turns out James Van Der Beek (from Dawson's Creek) is in it and many more... here's the website! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2011218/fullcredits