Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Vision Board - Full Sturgeon Moon

Full Sturgeon Moon - August 2011

Jamie asked us to ask "Intuition, What insight do you have into my dreams?"

This is the largest board I have done. Full piece of bristol board. I have been collecting images for a while. It of course photographs horribly.... will have to photograph the next one in the day light.

I used Oprah's latest magazine - It had a lot on Intuition in it. See the title - Let Your Intution Be Your Guide.




It has money in it. Travel to Ireland, England, Wales and Scotland in it. Let my creativity shine. Paint, create, voices for change, Stay the course - in French ( there is a bigger picture - Wednesday's wish ), This is the Year, good food, health.

Some of the quotes that I used are "Your intuition is the wisest adviser you'll ever have." This is the Year. "Learn to hear what your inner voice is telling you, and your whole world changes."

8 comments:

Ginny said...

I love not only the pictures you chose but also the words. It is a very powerful board. Believing in ourselves and our intuition can change our lives.

Beverley Baird said...

Wow - so many great images and words!
May all these dreams be fulfilled this month!

Camilla said...

So vast, and full - what a wonderful dreamboard!

Dream With the Fishes said...

This dreamboard is WONDERFUL!! It's good that you gave yourself the larger canvas to dream on. Ah, you and I have some of the same things in our dreamboards - travel, creativity, being open to the bigger picture. Now what about the falconry thing? Is this something you're interested in? Do tell! I wish for you to have all that your heart desires, dear friend.

P.S. Thanks for the heads up about my dreamboard link! Duh, I guess I accidentally copied Jamie's post's link to the Mr. Linky thing on her post with my name. I went and relinked with the correct address now, though I couldn't erase the previous, erroneous one.

collectingyourself said...

Love the dreamboard. Even though it didn't photograph the way you wanted, it was easy to see that it is packed full of guidance for big change. May you Moonth shine with dreams come true!

foxysue said...

Looks like a lot going on for you as you visioned under the full moon, may it be so.

Sue x

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Marvelous dream board ~ may all your dreams manifest when you choose them to ~ namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor)

Janece said...

Such a great board! I see we chose one of the same magazines, and quotes! :) Here's to you traveling and dreaming and enjoying it all!